Monday 3 September 2018

#LivingArrows | 36/53



I have really started to take a huge liking, and enjoyment for linkys recently, so the more I find to join, the merrier. 
This morning, I have just come across, this new linky "living arrows" 
and decided to give it a whirl. 

So, I'm posting two pictures for my first week, because I couldn't possibly have chosen a favourite. 

This week, it was back to school - I have posted about it, so much, but my girls went into P3, and P1 - Lexie-Anna's first year in primary school. She seems to be enjoying it, however we're getting tears in the mornings dropping her off.. And for my other picture - My gorgeous little nephew Charlie, came for a sleepover over the weekend with us, and it was the best. He is such a content little man, so course I had to share a photo of his smiley little face spending time with his Auntie Stacy and both his big cousins. 

Living Arrows

1 comment:

  1. So lovely to see you joining in! How cute and grown up do they look in their uniforms? I hope the first week back wasn't too hard x

    ReplyDelete