Sunday 2 September 2018

#MySundayPhoto | September 2nd 2018


#MySundayPhoto this week, is my beautiful little nephew Charlie. 
This morning, for the first ever Sunday, I woke up to his beautiful little face, after babysitting him last night. He is such a happy, content little chappy. 
Seven weeks old, and just babbles away, filled with smiles, laughter and lots of baby babbles.

My girls loved having him sleepover, as did I. 
And his mummy, got a well deserved break for a night. 

This little man has really made me appreciate being his Auntie. 
Biologically, we are related - he is actually my cousin's son - therefore my second cousin. 
BUT.. Stephanie and I grew up as sisters - and as the chances of my brother ever having children of his own, are very slim due to his personal reasons, this little beauty is the closest little human i'll ever have to a niece or nephew of my own - and the closest little human that will make me feel like an aunt. 

I would move mountains for this little boy. He has completely stole my heart, and my girls hearts. We all love him unconditionally, and I would do anything for him and his mummy. 

So yes. We most definitely enjoyed our sneaky little sleepover, and waking up not so freshly this Sunday morning, and we look forward to making more memories, and having lots more sleepovers. 

Photalife
 photo Much love_zpsaktsrjdt.jpg

1 comment:

  1. What a little cutie, gorgeous smile

    Thank you for linking up to #MySundayPhoto

    ReplyDelete