Friday 31 August 2018

Me & Mine Linky | 31st August 2018


Being honest, I got ONE, yes only one photo of all of us together throughout August. 
I have been seriously lacking and falling behind in using my camera this month, and the only reason I did manage to capture at least that one photo of the four of us together, was because Lexie-Anna was starting primary school. 



So yeah, it was quite an emotional day, and as you can tell by the lack of makeup, and the bad looking skin on myself - I'm not quite back into routine yet, and never got my face on for a quick snap with the camera - despite the fact, I knew I was going to want one, so it's my au'natural face - my deepest apologies. 

But yes, our baby went into primary school, you can read all about that here

She loved it, I felt strange not having her in the house - both girls were away to school and David had went to bed as he was just in off the night shift.

So that's my "Me and Mine" Linky for this month! I promise, i'll try and do better for next. 


David is loving: 
- His new computer  (a very early xmas present)
- League of legends 
- Working nights and freeing up weekends 
- Football 

Lacey-Beth is loving: 
- Squishies and LOL dolls 
- Getting out to play at the park 
- Being in P3 (and her teacher)
- Doing exam work in Dance 

Lexie-Anna is loving:
- Barbie dolls 
- Going to nannys house to play with her newest friend Sienna
- The Haschak Sisters 
- Making up dance routines 

I am loving:
- My new little nephew Charlie 
- Being organised for Lacey-Beth's upcoming birthday
- The fact that school has started back 
- And the Harry Enfield series on Netflix 

The Me + Mine Project - Dear Beautiful

 photo Much love_zpsaktsrjdt.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment